Baking soda is the most commonly used ingredient that will always be available in every kitchen cabinet, have you ever thought of using it as your beauty regime? But no one knows that baking soda can also be used for things apart from cooking and cleaning and its numerous benefits of using it for skincare. It is alkaline in nature balance the pH level of skin and makes your skin glow with radiance. Here are eight ways to use this ingredient in dealing with your day to day beauty problems.
Removes acne scarsWhen your skin is cloned with numerous dead cells, oil and bacteria, pimples appear on skin called acne. Baking soda is an excellent remedy for pimples, blackheads, and acne. It is a mild exfoliate that helps to remove dead skin and cleans your pores. You can apply the paste two or three times in a day for 3-4 minutes and then wash off. It does this while helping dry out and heal existing acne. Baking soda also has antibacterial properties which prevent breakouts.
Soothes skin rashesAnti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties of the backing soda helps to get relief from itching and swelling due to skin rashes. Alkaline properties of baking soda helps to get relief from rashes. Make paste of coconut oil and baking soda and apply to the portion of infection leave for 3-4 minutes do it this twice a day within 3- 4 days rashes will be cleared from your skin.
Treats yeast infectionGenerally yeast infection lives in the areas like intestinal tract, mouth, armpits, nail beds, and beneath skin folds. This is caused due to microscopic yeast or fungus called candida. Baking soda is the one among the best natural remedy for the yeast infection. 3 ways of using backing soda to reduce the yeast infection
- Drink water by dissolving backing soda – mainly for oral yeast infection
- Add ½ teaspoon of backing soda in 1 glass of water
- Mix well and drink this on empty stomach
- Do it for twice a day
- Backing soda bath – helps to relive from itching
- Add ½ to 1 cup of baking soda in hot water bath tub
- Stir well and soak yourself for about 15 – 20 minutes.
- Repeat the same process for twice a day till you cleared the infection completely from your body.
- Backing soda with tooth powder – Using baking soda in tooth powder helps to remove oral yeast infection, and this should be done after meals not in the early morning.