You may have heard about people suffering from burning feet. It is one of the common problems most of the people suffer. Burning feet may will cause sleeplessness in the person who is suffering from it.
This burning feet disease can affect any age type. However, people above age 50 complain about this disease more. Burning feet may be due to high blood pressure, deficiency of Vitamin B, Obesity, Low thyroid levels and many more. Here are 6 natural remedies, which can easily prevent this disease.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar is considered one of the best home remedy for burning feet and can balance pH level of your body. You can use it in two ways,
- Drink a mixture of cup of water and some teaspoons of apple cider vinegar each day.
- You can also soak your feet in the hot water with some apple cider vinegar in it. Add some sea salt to get better result. Also for faster result you can do this method twice per day.
Turmeric helps in improving circulation and blood flow. Also turmeric has curcumin compound and anti-inflammatory properties which help in reducing pain in your feet.
- Take 2 teaspoons of turmeric with a cup of warm water and have this solution atleast twice a day daily.
- You can also directly apply turmeric to the affected region 2 times a day. And remember this may stain your feet.
Epsom salt due to its magnesium content decreases pain and inflammation in the feet. And also can relieve burning sensation and soothe your feet. It is one of the effective home remedies for burning feet.
- Add half cup of Epsom salt in a tub and add warm water and mix well. Then soak your feet for about 15 minutes.
- Do this method once each day. Before doing this process, it is better to ask doctor’s suggestion as it is not suitable for people who are suffering from blood pressure, heart disease or Diabetes.
You can also use bitter Gourd as it is one of the best remedies for burning feet for a long time. Prepare the bitter gourd paste with bitter gourd leaves and water, Apply the paste on the affected area to reduce the symptom. Repeat the process if it is necessary.
Ginger is also an effective ingredient for burning feet. It helps in reducing burning sensations in the feet and also increases blood circulation.
- With a teaspoon of ginger juice, add some olive oil and mix it well. Massage your leg with the mixture for 10-15 minutes. Repeat this treatment once a day.
- You can also drink ginger tea every day until the condition gets better.
Cold water is easily available compared to other home remedies, hence it is one of the best remedy for burning feet and is very simple. Swelling, numbness, tingling in the feet will be relieved by this remedy. Fill the foot tub with cold water and soak it for some time. Then take rest for some time and soak it again. Repeat this many times every day. Remember, that soaking in cold water is recommended against Erythromelalgia. It may lead to reactive flaring, ulcers and other skin problems.
These are some of the natural remedies you can do it yourself in home. Always opt for natural remedies because the side effects are very less when compared to chemical remedies. Mitvana stores provide all kinds of Ayurvedic medicine and herbal products online which have herbal ingredients as its actives. Mitvana foot care cream with mango butter and honey can help you in repairing cracks and reduces pain and inflammation.