ACNE or PIMPLE is one of the most uncomfortable and irritating infections of skin that most of us suffer in our teenage. But, nowadays due to the pollution, our skin gets affected, henceforth we are in trouble for acne a lot. It is really very awkward to see pimples or acne on your face, especially when we are upto any party or hangouts. Just think, you are well-dressed with proper shoes, nice jewelleries and a trendy hair style, but all your beauty mars just because of those red pimples. But don’t worry, ‘where there is a will, there is a way’. Several home made ayurvedic remedies are there for you to reduce your acne and to get rid of it with the best, quick and enduring effects.
Let us know, what excatly this acne is or what are the symptoms. Both genders have pimples in their teenage.That is the high time to get pimples due to some hormonal changes, but yes, the tendency of acne goes down till the age of 30. Infact you can have pimples on your neck, back and chest also. Formation of cysts, papules, pustules and nodules on your skin are the reasons of acne. Also, due to the sticky secretions from the oil glands of skin that mix up with the pores for hair follicles.Those, who are having tiny pores, suffer the white-headed and flesh-colored bumps. And, people with large openings get the blackheads with flat spots on their skin.
Now, to abolish acne from our skin permanently, firstly we have to be patient as home-made ayurvedic therapies take time to work. And, most importantly, we can’t scratch them vigorously.
Here are the home-made ayurvedic therapies listed below-
- Take 1 tsp of lemon juice and 1 tsp of cinnamon powder and mix it properly. Now, spread the syrup to the infected portions on your skin for 10-15 minutes untill it get dried up.
- Make a paste with honey and cinnamon powder, apply it on the affected zones at night and clean it in the next morning. Maintain this for 2 weeks to get the best results.
- To reduce pimples, put orange peel paste on the diseased area of your skin.
- To polish off pimples with inflammation, apply thick juice of raw papaya including its skin and seeds.
- Mix 1 tsp of lemon juice and 1tsp of rosewater and put it on you face. Keep it atleast for 10-20 minutes and then, wash your face with lukewarm water. For this therapy, you can replace rosewater with 1tsp juice of drumstick leaves and pods to reduce pimples.
- Blend water with fenugreek leaves, apply the paste on the pimples and leave it for a night. Next morning, clean your face with lukewarm water.
- Using of ground radish seeds paste on your face can also remove all the blackheads from your skin quickly.
- Or else, put mixture of lime juice and groundnut oil to get rid of blackheads.
- Juice of grated potatoes can also abolish whiteheads, skin blemishes and black heads.
- Applying of mint juice or aloe vera gel in the evening regularly, can also treat your pimples or acne, eczema or any other skin problems effectively.
- The last remedy and the most effective remedy for acne is mitvana acne pimple gel which made with the natural ingradients like neem turmeric and cucumber which effectively removes acne, pimples and dark spots with this you can use mitvana derma facewash online which prevents acne, pimples and boils.
Hope this research can help you out from this problem. But yes, if your acne is chronic, consult a dermatologist.
The final suggestion from my side is always go with the natural skin care products when it comes to your skin care which are made with natural herbs, which are all not cause any side effects keeps your skin healthy and glowing.