In our everyday life, we face a lot of problems and we often crumble under pressure, because of situations we ourselves create in our life. This affects our health and in turn also affects our beauty. Don’t forget that natural beauty is appreciated all over the world. You may find different aspects connected to natural beauty.
Your skin is one organ which can describe how healthy you are. Likewise Radiant, hydrated and glowing describes the beauty of your skin. However, weather condition, high pollution and also stressful life affect the beauty of the skin. So, here are some beauty related remedies which you can get right in your kitchen.
We all know turmeric is known for its anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and astringent properties. And here is a list on how turmeric is useful to your skin.
- Turmeric has the ability to wipe out acne breakouts. Mix turmeric with lemon juice and exfoliate your oily skin with a mild scrub.
- Have a problem of facial hair growth? Don’t worry! In earlier days, South Indian women used to apply daily a fine paste of turmeric mixed with water and guess what? It worked!
- Regular application of turmeric relieves you from waxing as it prevents underarm growth and also helps in preventing infections.
Do you know that in earlier days, honey was used to keep skin young and rejuvenated? Yes, But due to modern chemicals we have forgotten its uses. Here is a list
- If you have a dry skin, you can use honey because it has moisturizing properties and in regular application, it can add shine and glow to the face.
- Facing ageing of skin? Don’t worry! Honey has the solution for any part of your skin, be it lips, face or cracked heels. Use it to believe it.
- Honey also helps in fighting against infections and eliminates free radicals that cause skin to age.
Coconut oil has many benefits for skin like makeup removal, exfoliating agent, and oily skin removal and also hydrates skin.
- Use coconut oil with baking soda to prepare a mild exfoliating agent and apply it on your skin to gain radiant, younger looking and supple skin.
- Have itchy skin? Just add 2 tablespoon of coconut oil to your warm bath and also regular application helps to give soft, luscious lips.
- To fight against dark circles, dab a little coconut oil under the eye and massage gently.
Cloves are used in almost every Indian household. The power of cloves is extremely high and its usage widespread.
- Mix 10 grounded cloves, 2 teaspoon of fresh mint paste and 1 teaspoon of gram flour in cold water and apply it on the face. Wait for it to dry and wash off with ice cold water. This helps you to reduce severe acne on skin.
- Cloves make a wonderful skin tone as they have a stimulating effect on skin. Simmer the solution of 2 litres of water, 7 cloves, 1 pinch of camphor and a handful of mint leaves. After it reduces to half, let it cool and refrigerate it. You can use this to wipe the skin several times a day.
These are some of the amazing tips, you can make use of by finding ingredients in your kitchen. Now that, you know some of the remedies and natural ingredients, make your own skin recipes to create your beauty regime and see your skin rejuvenate in no time at all. Also, always go for natural home remedies than going for chemical medications.
Mitvana store is the best online store which sells all types of ayurvedic skin care products which are made by using the kitchen ingredients mentioned above. You have a busy schedule and do not have time to prepare home remedies then don’t worry, shop at www.mitvanastores.com for natural skin care products.